When it comes to maintaining the cleanliness of our homes, we mostly forget one of the most important and difficult part of the house, Our Bathrooms. Most of the times, our carelessness leads to a lot of unnecessary repair work. So here are a few pointers to help you keep your bathrooms clean:
- Basin: The basin needs to be cleaned of any toothpaste, soap, hair that may clog it. This is a very basic activity which many clients forget. It takes barely 30 seconds to clean it once you are done but it goes a long way.
- Toilet: The toilet needs to get regularly cleaned. Wipe the toilet tank, handle, seat, base and lip of toilet bowl. Next swish water around the inside of the bowl with a toilet brush and flush.
- Drainage: Try and keep your drainage clean by pouring some drain cleaners so that your drains are always squeaky clean. However, in case of an emergency sewer service requirement, you can always give us a call.
- Wiping: Now comes the easy part. After taking a shower wipe your walls, floor and your mirrors by using easy wipes to stop moisture from ruining your pipes.
- Shower Curtain: Clean your shower curtain regularly to make it free from any soap or mildew. While cleaning it, stretch it out so that it can air out.
Stock up regularly: Keep a list of your kitchen cleaning needs and remember to stock up the supplies. If you have children, keep the chemical cleaners out of reach.